Dhs, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Had accident 3/9/14,young Kid made blind turn in front of me,*** me because of his age,didnt call police(didnt want a reckless driving or failure to yield on his Record,was young once).Mistake on my part as his Vehicle had multiple impacts already.Exchanged info like your suppose to do,took photos,got witnesses etc.Made a Claim with Alfa next day,contacted by their incompetent Claims rep Hector Feliciano on the 11th ,told him what happened,said he would be in touch,a week go's by nada,I check in on the 17th,oh i forgot too give your info to our Adjuster,WHAT??? Alfa's Slimy Adjuster came out to look at my truck on the 20th.had the nerve to make a ridicuosly low estimate of $400+,and that i have the dents on my front Bumper painted over,instead of repaired!!,I had my Truck a whopping 13 days when i got hit,was not happy,but what the ***,I coulda lived with it,2 days later,got a letter from Slimy Hector,my claim was declined!!,our client was not 100% responsible,BEYOND FURIOUS,taking Alfa and Young Speedy to Court,Getting my Front Bumper totally replaced.What a Sleazy Co.,avoid like the PLAGUE!!!!!

Review about: Alfa Insurance Claim.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Alfa Insurance?

Comments