Alfa Insurance - Alfa Denied Claim-Tottal Bogus!!

18 of 24 Alfa Insurance reviews

Had accident 3/9/14,young Kid made blind turn in front of me,*** me because of his age,didnt call police(didnt want a reckless driving or failure to yield on his Record,was young once).Mistake on my part as his Vehicle had multiple impacts already.Exchanged info like your suppose to do,took photos,got witnesses etc.Made a Claim with Alfa next day,contacted by their incompetent Claims rep Hector Feliciano on the 11th ,told him what happened,said he would be in touch,a week go's by nada,I check in on the 17th,oh i forgot too give your info to our Adjuster,WHAT??? Alfa's Slimy Adjuster came out to look at my truck on the 20th.had the nerve to make a ridicuosly low estimate of $400+,and that i have the dents on my front Bumper painted over,instead of repaired!!,I had my Truck a whopping 13 days when i got hit,was not happy,but what the ***,I coulda lived with it,2 days later,got a letter from Slimy Hector,my claim was declined!!,our client was not 100% responsible,BEYOND FURIOUS,taking Alfa and Young Speedy to Court,Getting my Front Bumper totally replaced.What a Sleazy Co.,avoid like the PLAGUE!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Insurance Coverage
Review category
Insurance
review #480654 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alfa Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 24 Alfa Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alfa Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Alfa Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×